Trade and Industrialization play a significant role in economic growth of an economy. The inclusive growth can effectively and efficiently be achieved through promoting trade and industrial development. Trade and Industrialization are, no doubt, the main factors behind the success stories of ‘Asian tigers and dragons’ in the recent time. In this way, role of trade and industrial cooperation is very crucial. Learning from the best practices of China, Pakistan can also expand its industrial base and enhance international trade. The target is to achieve the competitiveness, establish viable industry clusters and create market niche for Pakistan through CPEC. Fulfilment of these goals will help Pakistan’s economy to expand its trade worldwide and to uplift local industry.
- To design strategies for export competiveness, import substitution and trade promotion under CPEC
- To provide policy guideline for achieving inclusive growth through establishment of viable industrial clusters, creation of market niche and enhancement of trade under CPEC
- To design value proposition framework for local industry, product diversification through CPEC initiatives.
- Effective and efficient vertically integrated value chains under CPEC
- Trade and Industry synergy for inclusive growth
- Industrial policy designing of Special Economic Zones (SEZs) under new economic geography (NEG)
- Ease of doing business and investment friendly climate under CPEC
- How CPEC can create the culture of entrepreneurship in Pakistan
- The role of CPEC in the wave of fourth industrial revolution