Acting Thematic Head Financing and Financial Sector Integration under CPEC
An economist with vast experience in public Policy, fiscal Management of the public sector, Economic research, analysis, economic modeling and policy design with extensive working experience as an Economic Expert with Asian Development Bank and World Bank. Published papers and authored a book, those are available in economics journals and on Amazon, while co-authored a book’s chapter, as well as Ph.D level research experience which include; developing of research ideas and problems, alongside discovery and cultivation of research data to form hypotheses toward the development of new ideas in the field of economics.
Experience of teaching, knowledge based on presentational Skills at University level. Well-versed in carrying out research for the formulation of curricula suited to the students’ needs, formative and summative evaluation of educational & research projects, handling administrative affairs and compilation and publication of materials.
- “Exploring Resources, Life-Balance and Well being of Women who work in a Global Context” PUBLISHED IN : Springer Science+Business media and International Society of Quality of Life Studies (ISQOLS), August 2017
- Research Paper “Impact of CPEC on Social Welfare in Pakistan: A District Level Analysis” co-authored with Rashida Haq had been presented in the 32nd Annual General Meeting (AGM) Conference of Pakistan Society of Development Economists (PSDE). The Conference had held on December 13-15, 2016. It’ll be published in the upcoming volume of PDR.
- Paper title “Public Expenditures and Economic Growth: A Case Study of Pakistan” “American Journal of social and Management Sciences” Vol 2, No 7, 2016.
- Research Paper “Impact of Public Finances on Economic Growth- A case study of Punjab, Pakistan” Journal of Business & Economics Vol 7, No2 (July-Dec 2015).
- Co-Authored a book’s chapter “The economic Impact of the nuclear energy in the electrical generation in the USA” in the book “Progress in Economic Research” with Jorge Morales Pedraza (Ex- Ambassador of Cuba and Independent Consultant) Vol# 34 09, 2015, PP 47-76, NOVA Publications USA.
- Working paper “Impact of Trade openness on Labor Productivity: A case study of Pakistan” for conference “Trade and labor market in the developing countries” at Sao Palo School of Economics at Brazil 07/2016.
- Book Published “Role of Foreign Direct Investment in Economic Growth of Pakistan” on 08/ 2013, Lambert Publications. It is available on www.amazon.com